Friday, July 31, 2009

This feels foreign to me....

I've never been the journaling type of person but I want to give this a shot....
We just got back from a long weekend in Cannon Beach. It was our second time taking Riley, she loved it, and our first with Evee (our new doggy). It was like having TWO kids! Riley had so much fun playing in the sand and ocean. Each day she got a little more brave until she was able to go out into the water up to her knees! Evee loved all of the dogs on the beach. She wanted to say Hi to all of them! She, on the other hand, had no interest in getting wet.
Brian and I are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on August 2nd. We have gone to the beach around our anniversary almost every year since we've been married.
I'm going to be 30 on the 15th! Holy crap! I DO NOT feel that old...but then again, now that I'm thirty, it feels like a small number. Where has all the time gone?

1 comment:

  1. My Erinn,
    So you are working? Let me know how that goes. Where is Riley staying?

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !

    HUGS TO ALL OF YOU.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete